The Rock 4x8" Ceramic Ovenware
The Rock technology now offering ceramic ovenware. With The Rock, you get healthy cooking with less oil. With this
ceramic ovenware you get an elegant dish that goes from oven to table and that cleans easily with its non-stick
surface treatment and coating. Try it and you'll be hooked!
Exclusive surface enhancement Rock.Tec technology
- Our manufacturing process modifies the surface to form an ultra-durable rock-like finish.
- The result is an outstanding release performance making it easy to clean.
Ceramic ovenware - Loaf dish 4 x 8" (10 x 20 cm) - white exterior
- From oven to table
- Healthy cooking with less oil
- Easy to clean
- Lead, cadmium and PFOA-free
- EFFORTLESS RELEASE - NOTHING STICKS
- Comfortable handles for easy carrying
- Dishwasher, oven, refrigerator & freezer safe
Durable ceramic construction
- Diffuses heat slowly and evenly to allow flavorful and healthy cooking results
Before using your new ovenware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Never use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasives or oven cleaners to clean the ovenware.
- Never cut anything in the ovenware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- This ovenware should not be used on the stovetop heating elements or any other direct flames.
- This ovenware is oven safe up to 428F / 220C.
- It will become hot when in use. To avoid burn hazard, always use pot holders or oven mitts.
- The ovenware is safe for use in the refrigerator and freezer. Avoid extreme changes in temperature, as the thermal
shock may cause the ovenware to crack. Ovenware taken directly from freezer or refrigerator should never be put
directly in the hot oven. Furthermore, the hot ovenware should never be put directly in the fridge or freezer.
Always let the ovenware cool down to room temperature.
- Always lift ovenware, do not slide across the cooktop, countertop and / or tabletop.
- Do not put hot ovenware dish directly on countertop or unprotected surfaces.
- Manipulate with caution. The ovenware may chip or brake if dropped onto hard surfaces.
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
detergents. Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the ovenware is not affected.
Read care and use instructions before using your cookware.
Atlantic Promotions Inc. guarantees this ovenware's non-stick performance for 1 year from the date of purchase with
proof of purchase against manufacturing defects.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused
by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Stains, discoloration, chips and minor scratcheson the inside or outside of the dish constitute normal use, do not
affect performance, and are not coveredby this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Atlantic Promotions Inc. All decisions will be final.