The Rock 8-Piece Set
The Rock 8-Piece Set is rated out of 5 by 23.
The Rock collection is a line of non-stick cookware with a special surface treatment and non-stick coating. Our surface enhancement process uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance, 3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware. The 8 piece set includes:
- 1.5 Qt Saucepan
- 3 Qt Saucepan with lid
- 5 Qt Stockpot with lid
- 8" Fry pan
- 10" Fry pan with lid
- The Rock: non-stick reinvented, 3 times more durable than traditional non-stick
- Extra thick forged aluminum base for optimal heat distribution and lifetime warranty against warping
- 3 times more durable non-stick interior ensures superior scratch resistance and unparalleled release performance
- Guaranteed never to warp / 3 year warranty on the non-stick surface using proper care&use
- Oven safe riveted handles heat resistant up to 350F with or without lids
- See-through tempered glass lids with steam release vent
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with Halogen, Ceramic, Electric and Gas stovetops (not Induction)
- 3 times more durable non-stick
- Resists scratch and abrasion
- 3-year warranty with proof of purchase
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and halogen stovetops (not induction)
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on heat.
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the non-stick coating.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil.
- Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 350 °F. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may become hot.
- Never put in the dishwasher. If placed in the dishwasher, the shine of the exterior coating mar become dull and
READ CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW COOKWARE. Our The Rock cookware are covered by a 3-year warranty on the non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 years) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase only. Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years, STARTING FROM THE DATE OF THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the performance of the product thanks to the Rock Tec permanent textured surface and thus, is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and the outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performande and are not covered by this warranty. Exterior paint is strictly cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the product thus, is not covered by our warranty.
Any complaints / claim must be registered within the warranty period, with proof of purchase.
DECISIONS AS TO THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE ARE THE APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STARFRIT.
ALL DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JLHPUG17 from Best Pan Ever!!! I bought a 11 inch copper pan at Bed bath and beyond on a whim and I cook every thing ,,,Everything in this one pan. I own calpahlon/t-fal and cuisinart pans - I do alot of cooking. The Starfrit RoCK pan is truly amazing..... I sold all of the cookware at our recent yard sale before buying new ones and this was our only pan for 2 wks!!! My husband demanded I buy the rest of the pans or Else!!! love the handle ( it never gets hot while cooking)/ even cooking even when my daughter cooks / non stick / easy clean up/ and cooks amazing !!!
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe from wow It's true. Nothing sticks. I only worry about the chemical nature of the non-stick surface. There is no information on what it is and I would buy the whole set if I knew it wasn't teflon. I would like to know it's safe.
Date published: 2015-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Minnesota girl from Totally satisfied! While visiting family in Vancouver, they used and raved about your cookware. I was so impressed, when we found it on sale I purchased a set and had it shipped home to Minnesota. I have been extremely pleased with the ease of cooking with and cleaning this cookware. I’m also happy to state that their customer service is as efficient as the cooking set I purchased!
Date published: 2018-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brenda P from Love love this product I bought 2 fry pans from a local grocery store for my 5th wheel. I fell in love with them. So easy to cook with and clean. I bought the 10 piece set for my house. Now I think I have to get the 10 piece for my 5th wheel. They are so light. Just love them. If I could give more then 5 stars I would.
Date published: 2022-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by MommaP from Awesome!!!! I love these pots and pans. Nothing sticks in them. My daughter bought a SET last year and absolutely loved them. I bought a SET. I have bought Rachael Ray , Tramontina and other's by far these are the best. So a big thumbs up. I will recommend them to everyone who will listen.
Date published: 2017-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ebegray from Been looking for this. I was told about this cookware so I bought a large frying pan. Enjoyed using it so much that I went and bought the 8 piece set. I gave away all of my other cookware. Now I will keep adding a piece along until I have all the pieces I want. Thank you for this product.
Date published: 2017-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim2379 from Well made We bought a frypan about six months ago and I loved it so much that husband surprised me with this set. I will never purchase another brand of cookware. I love how well our food cooks in them as well as how easy they are to clean. Best purchase ever made!
Date published: 2017-04-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sutha from Broken lid during cooking I bought it from Canadian tire during Christmas season last year & there was no problem until yesterday. While I cook suddenly the lid has been broken & all the glass pieces went into my curry & messed up my whole day.
Date published: 2021-07-20
Is the 8 piece set pfoa and ptfe free?
Good day, This set is PFOA free as all our cookware and is made of PTFE. If you are looking for PTFE and PFOA free, you might want to look at our ceramic coating set. https://www.starfrit.com/en/the-rock-8-piece-set https://www.starfrit.com/en/heritage-the-rock-zero-10-piece-set Thank you and have a nice day.
Date published: 2022-02-24
Can the bakelit handle go in the oven? I am reading different answers on different websites.
Good day, As per your e-mail these Bakelite handles can go in the oven up to 350 degrees and the lids also.
Date published: 2021-12-20
My sister in law said there was a 20% off coupon when you sun scribe but I did not get it. Is there any coupons or discounts with this? Thank you
Good day, please contact our customer service in the below link https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us Thank you
Date published: 2021-12-01
Good morning, I live in New Jersey, USA and I’m trying to get this completed 10 pieces but in white!! I saw that you guys have it for Canada! But is there any possibility that you can make and exception??? Thanks so much
Good day, thank you for contacting us. Please fill out the form at https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us and one of our customer service agent will be happy to contact you.
Date published: 2020-09-28
I would like to get a set of classic rock kitchen pots and pans, could you tell me when you will get any more in.
Hello, We are currently in stock for the set you are referring to. Please make sure you choose English-USA at the top right-hand corner of the welcome page and you will see pricing and will be able to purchase online. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-09-17
I have the cream colored set with bottoms of the same color. after 3 months of use the bottoms are turning brown. I use these as directed, low to medium heat. cannot clean bottoms. what should I be using to clean them with?
Hello, I suggest that you contact our customer service that will be in a good position to help you out and guide you in the care and use of your cookware set. They can be reached at [email protected] or leave a message at 1-800-361-6232. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-07-13
what are the pan sizes in the rock 10 piece set
Hello, Here are the sizes: 11" Deep fry pan with lid and helper handle 1 Quart saucepan with lid 2 Quart saucepan with lid 3 Quart saucepot with lid 6 Quart saucepot with lid
Date published: 2017-07-25
What does it mean "oven safe up to broil without lid." I cook a lot of recipes that finish cooking in the oven uncovered after the stove top. Just wondering what actual temp is this rated to without the lid?
Hello, It means that you cannot put on broil with the lid in the oven. You can put it without the lid on broil, no problem. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2017-04-25