The Rock Cast Iron 11" (28cm) Grill Pan
The Rock cast iron, a new addition to The Rock family. Traditional cast iron combined with the Rock.tec surface,
this new cast iron cookware retains intense heat and is as durable yet optimized in weight.
The Rock Cast Iron is enhanced with our unique manufacturing process that uses small metal pellet impact technology
to modify the surface to form an ultra-durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance,
3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware, which makes The Rock Cast Iron so easy to clean.
Redefine your cooking experience with cast iron.
CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION
- Exceptional heat distribution and retention
- Oven safe up to 450F/230C
ROCK.TEC SURFACE ENHANCEMENT
- Ultra-durable non-stick
- Easy to clean and doesn't rust
STAY-COOL RIVETED HANDLES
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL COOKING SURFACES, INCLUDING INDUCTION
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
cookware on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
pre-heating or cooking as excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- After use, clean utensil in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface and/or the handle.
- Do not put in the dishwasher.
Read care and use instructions before using your new cookware.
Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of
purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty
to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is
banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil
constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.