The Rock One-Pot 9x13" (23x33cm) Oven Dish with Lid
One of the most popular cooking trends today is the One-Pot meal. Whether on social media or in foodie magazines,
The beauty of the concept lies in its simplicity. All you have to do is put all ingredients in the same pot,
whether it be protein, vegetables, carbs, herbs & spices, and simmer for 15 to 30 minutes depending on the recipe.
Best of all, you only have one pot to clean!
The Rock's One-Pot collection is designed to cook large amounts of food all in the same utensil.
- Has a large cooking surface (9" x 13" / 5.3QT)
- High and straight cooking walls to easily stir food without making a mess
- Stainless Steel riveted handles on each side for a comfortable and secure grip
- A glass lid to better check the foods that are being prepared
- A great look from oven to table
- Durable and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- BONUS: recipe book included
What is The Rock?
The Rock is the only cookware collection that uses our patent pending Rock.Tec manufacturing process to strengthen
and densify the surface of the pan, creating a rock like finish that stands out for its extended durability, enhanced
non-stick performance and long lasting corrosion resistance. This collection will quickly become the go-to cookware
choice for the experienced home cook and novice gourmet.
The Rock.Tec technology, also known as shot peening, most commonly used on aircrafts and naval carriers,
uses 1.2mm steel balls that are projected at 21 miles per second agains the cookware piece, creating a permanent,
microscopic dimpled effect on the pan's surface. The result is a SURFACE THAT IS 50% HARDER AND 40% MORE RESISTANT than
comparable untreated cookware. This dimpled surface creates little air pockets under the food so it does not stick.
SURFACE ENHANCEMENT ROCK.TEC: Its unique surafce treatment is NOT a coating, but a process that permanently alters
the surface ensuring optimal application of the PFOA free non-stick coating, improving it threefold versus a regular
COMMON FAQS: There are other "speckled" pans in the market, but they are just paint, they do not offer The Rock's
Rock.Tec shot peening surface treatment. The Rock's surface treatment is paired with a PFOA free non-stick coating that
is tough enough to withstand high heat and metal utensils, AND is dishwasher safe.
The Rock's surface treatment hardens the metal, increasing its heat distribution properties. You may find you need
to lower the temperature setting to avoid overcooking your food. Using medium heat, you can achieve a proper sear
on meats, fish and poultry... its energy saving properties will save you money.
All pieces of The Rock collection are oven safe up to broil without the glass lids and up to 400 degrees with the lids
making them perfect for brazing, browning and stewing. The stainless steel handles will be hot coming out of the
oven, remember to use oven mitts.
The Rock collection can be used on all stove tops, except induction.
The Rock by Starfrit:
- Nothing sticks
- Never warps
- Lasts longer
See our The Rock videos:
- LAUGH WITH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLKhmhShJ7Y
- LAUGH WITH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVqc-nQGzH0
- LAUGH WITH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iICalS00fvg
- LEARN MORE WITH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAyaRFCz1o
- LEARN MORE WITH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IumkbeTZGtY
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
cookware on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
pre-heating or cooking as excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C without the lid. With the lid, this cookware is oven safe up to
350 °F / 176 °C.
- Higher cooking temperatures or longer cooking time can cause handle to get hot. Always use oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
detergents. Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.
Read care and use instructions before using your new cookware.
Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 10 years from the date of purchase with proof of
purchase against any manufacturing defects. Lifetime warranty never to warp with proof of purchase.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused
by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on
the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.