The Rock - Roaster with Rack
THE ROCK Roasting Pan with Rack - dimensions: 12 x 17 x 3"
Starfrit The Rock: Non-stick reinvented
Extra thick forged aluminum base
- Optimal heat distribution and even cooking
- Guaranteed never to warp
Rock.Tec surface enhancement
Our unique manufacturing process uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance, 3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware.
- 3 times more durable non-stick
- Resists scratch and abrasion
- Dishwasher safe
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
Attention : Rack can support a maximum weight of 8 kg/ 17.6 lb
READ CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW COOKWARE. Our The Rock cookware are covered by a 3-year warranty on the non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 years) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase only. Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years, STARTING FROM THE DATE OF THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the performance of the product thanks to the Rock Tec permanent textured surface and thus, is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and the outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performande and are not covered by this warranty. Exterior paint is strictly cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the product thus, is not covered by our warranty.
Any complaints / claim must be registered within the warranty period, with proof of purchase.
DECISIONS AS TO THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE ARE THE APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STARFRIT.
ALL DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.