Digital Kitchen Scale
Digital Kitchen Scale is rated out of 5 by 4.
11 lb / 5 kg
Dimensions of product
8.3" x 6.9" x 1.2" / 21 cm x 17.6 cm x 3.1 cm
A kitchen scale is the perfect ally when it comes to homemade baking! This kitchen scale is made of stainless steel and has a capacity of 11 lb (5 kg) and precision of 0.01 oz (1 g). Perfect to measure ingredients for great recipes. Also measures the volume of milk and water. Other features include zero/tare functions, automatic imperial/metric conversion, auto-off. Includes 2 AAA batteries.
- Stainlesss steel weighing platform
- Also measures volume of milk and water
- Automatic conversion imperial / metric
- Zero and tare functions
- Low battery and overload indicators
- Auto-off after two minutes or manual-off
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
- Capacity: 11 lb / 5 kg
- Accuracy: 0.1 oz / 1 g
- Scale dimensions: 8.3" x 6.9" x 1.2" / 21 cm x 17.6 cm x 3.1 cm
- Screen dimensions: 1.8" x 0.8" / 45 mm x 21 mm
Advise for use and care
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Always use the scale on a hard flat surface.
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth.
- Avoid contact with water.
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with:
- strongly flavored/colored food
- Avoir contact with acid citrus juices.
- DO NOT use chemical or abrasive cleaning agents.
- NOT for commercial use.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nlee from Can't convert to lbs I bought this and cannot convert from metric to imperial. Useless to me returning to store.
Date published: 2020-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Douglas41 from Elegant, beauty and funtional I bougth this scale for personal use and it helps me in bakery, pastry and pastry recipes
Date published: 2022-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by AndenJosh from Great scale! This is exactly what we were looking for! We love it.
Date published: 2017-06-06
WHERE IS THE UNIT BUTTON?! It is NOT under the scale as specified in the manual. I would like to convert to lbs. Thanks.
Hello, I just checked myself and it's under the unit, it's near the front where the circle becomes narrow (under the unit). Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-01-25
how do I switch the scale on and off manually?
Hello, You can use the On/Off (ZERO) button on the front of the scale. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-01-06
My instruction book is in French which I do not speak. I purchased the new kitchen scale and need to program it to read Lb & Oz, but do not know how.
Hello, Please find the instruction manual on the product page of the product: https://www.starfrit.com/en/electronic-kitchen-scale-45. It's in 3 languages. Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-01-04
What are the dimensions of this scale?
Hello, It measures approximately 8.5 x 7 inches. Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-02-15
What to cook with this product?