Everyday Basix 2.3Qt (2.4L) Saucepan with Lid
2.3 L / 2.4 Qt
7" (18 cm)
The collection Everyday Basix by Starfrit gives you a good value for money. Each item has a stainless steel surface. This line will certainly satisfy your cookware needs. Perfect for pasta, vegetables and more!
- High quality stainless steel with encapsulated aluminum base heats quickly
- Riveted stainless steel handle
- Dishwasher safe
Before you cook
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Remove all labels and packaging materials.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the surface and
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid damaging the surface.
- Add salt to water only after is has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as
General safety recommendations
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the cookware rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an uneven
- Higher cooking temperatures and longer cooking times can cause handles to get hot. Always use oven mitts.
- Although some cookware are dishwasher safe, hand washing is strongly recommended.
- When hand washing your cookware, thoroughly clean the inside and outside of your cookware with hot soapy water using
- If placed in the dishwasher, the exterior may become dull and discoloured due to the action of certain detergents.
- Handles may become very hot in the oven. Always use potholders or oven mitts to prevent burns when removing cookware
WARRANTY Read care and use instructions before using your cookware. Starfrit guarantees this cookware for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration, dulling and minor scratches constitute normal use, do not affect performance,and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.