Heritage The Rock Waffle Maker
11.4 x 11.4 x 2.5 cm / 4.5 x 4.5 x 1"
For perfect waffles everytime, look no further than the Heritage The Rock Waffle Maker. It offers 4 x 4.5-inch waffles per batch to make enough for the whole family. With its patented Rock.Tec technology, virtually nothing sticks for an unparalleled release performance. A temperature control is included on the front to personalize your waffles and each plate is completely removable to make cleaning a whole lot easier.
- Bakes four 4.5" square, 1-inch deep waffles
- Extra thick cast aluminum plates for even heat distribution
- Removable plates for easy cleaning
- Stands up vertically for easy storage
- Adjustable temperature control: 80°C/176°F to 230°C/450°F
- Cool touch Bakelite handle
- Non-slip silicone feet
- 1500 watts
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
WARNING: Ensure the appliance is unplugged from the electrical outlet and allow it to completely cool down before handling or cleaning.
WARNING: Do not pour cold water on the product, as the sudden temperature change may damage the product or create a burn hazard.
1. To remove cooking plates, pull the locking latches for cooking plates away from the plates. Use the opening on the opposite end to lift the plates out. NOTE: Cooking plates can be cleaned in the dishwasher once they are removed.
2. Wipe the cooking plates with a damp sponge or cloth.
WARNING: Do not run water directly onto the cooking surface. Do not immerse the appliance or power cord in water or any other liquids or place in the dishwasher.
3. Wipe the cover and the outside surface with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
NOTE: Do not use bleach or abrasive cleansers/scouring pads to clean the plates, as it may damage the non-stick finish and /or exteriors surfaces.
4. Use the locking latch on the cover to securely close the cover and store the unit in an upright position.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply. This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or altercation by anyone other than a HERITAGE authorized service agent. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Heritage. All decisions will be final.