Oven Mitt with Cotton Liner
Oven Mitt with Cotton Liner is rated out of 5 by 2.
Offers the advantages of a silicone mitt with the added comfort and flexibility of a traditional mitt!
- Made of silicone with cotton lining
- Soft fabric liner for added insulation and comfort
- Non-slip silicone ribs for improved dexterity and grip
- This mitt is non-slip, fits both hands and is food safe
- The only waterproof cooking mitt, which protects you from both boiling water and oil. Even if the glove is humid, it
- Won't deteriorate or stain on contact with heat
- This mitt is the only non-absorbent and non-porous mitt and is therefore the most hygienic available
- Won't stain
- Resists to heat up to 464 °F/ 240 °C
- Dimensions : 15" (38 cm)
The Starfrit silicone mitt can be washed either under the tap or simply wipe with a damp cloth.
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
One year warranty with proof of purchase : This mitt is designed to resist high temperatures for short periods and should not be used for any other purpose. Any silicone glove that is punctured or pierced should no longer be used and also, the warranty is cancelled. The mitt should not be used to protect the hand when opening shellfish or used with any cutting or piercing tools.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thelma01 from Oven Glove I love my glove and since I no longer have burned wrist. I could use one for lady’s, in a smaller size.
Date published: 2021-08-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by Juju13 from Looks good but don’t fit well in the arm They look good but the sleeve is too long and tight and it will slip off my arm...
Date published: 2018-12-31
7 out of 8 reviews I read were in french, which I don't speak. Is there a way to get a translation?
Hello, The only way I would see would be to use Google Translate to get an idea of the reviews on the site. The reviews are presented in the language the customers used to make their review. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-01-08