Out of stock
SECURIMAX AUTO Can Opener
SECURIMAX AUTO Can Opener is rated out of 5 by 16.
Without a doubt, SECURIMAX AUTO is the safest can opener! It won't leave any sharp edges on the can or on the lid.
- Can opener grips automatically
- No sharp edges, either on the lid or the can
- Patented lid lifter
- For right and left handed use
- Soft touch non-slip knob for improved comfort
- Place the can on a flat horizontal surface.
- PLACE CAN OPENER HORIZONTALLY ONTO THE CAN. Indicator should align with rim.
- Turn knob clockwise while maintening can opener horizontal.
- Knob will move towards the centre of body and will remain there.
- Always remember to stop turning once can opener has cut rim one complete circle.
- You will feel the resistance change. Never over-cut by more than 30 mm.
- Turn knob counterclockwise to let go and knob will return to its natural position.
- This will release the can. Your can is now open.
- Do not pry the lid off with your fingers. Press button to engage lid lifter. Release button to drop lid.
- If you continue to turn once the can is opened, this may create metal shavings. Dispose of can carefully.
- Do NOT release the can opener from the can if the can opener has not cut the rim one complete circle yet.
- If there is a need to stop the opening process, you can resume turning knob to continue at any time as required.
- The can opener is designed for standard cylinder cans with diameter between 54 and 100 mm, weighing less than 1.5kg.
- Best for rim height between 2.6 mm and 3.1 mm.
- It is important to clean your can opener regularly. Use warm soapy water.
Three years warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by MagPie from best ever We have had this can opener for years, used it for literally hundreds of cans big and small and it works so well.. Its also great if you need to recycle the can, no sharp edges, no lids falling in. Best can opener we ever had and the reason I ended up at this website was to see if it was still available so I could get one for a friend.. As for ours it just seems to never get dull or wear out ..so no new one for us just yet,
Date published: 2017-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rogerramjet from amazing It works extremely well for a manual can opener. The best part for me is that there are no sharp edges on the rim or the lid that can cut you after opening the can so it is easy to clean up for the recycle bin. We have use ours for over 5 years and it still works well.
Date published: 2021-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zozo777 from Best can opener! I bought this can opener last year and it is by far the best can opener not only that I have ever owned but possibly the best can opener I have ever used! It's so easy and effortless, even my kiddo can use it with ease. I would recommend this can opener to everyone.
Date published: 2018-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grizzelda from Perfect in every way I have been using one of these for years and it is not only the greatest opener ever, but seems to be indestructable. It's easy to use, never gets dirty and gunky, and never leaves a sharp edge anywhere! I will never use any other can opener!!
Date published: 2018-08-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Rando from Doesn't last I've owned previous Starfrit products but this model is definitely of poorer quality than those of the past. Works well for a year opening a very small number of cans but now the cutting wheel can't get through any cans
Date published: 2017-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigLar from Great and Safe While you may have to go around a can twice this is nothing when the end result is a lid and can that are both safe with no sharp edges to cut you. We won't use any other openers. Even take on trips.
Date published: 2017-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lorna in Lloyd from Works Well I have this brand of can opener for years, it works well, leaves no sharp edges on the can, and will work on any type of can. I needed another one to keep in our camping trailer
Date published: 2019-07-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Barbcampbell from Opened can first 2 or 3 times I used it , now it w This is the biggest hunk of cap I have ever bought, have to end up using my old can opener,
Date published: 2017-03-04
Is this dishwasher safe?
Good Day, Yes it is safe to put in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2021-07-05
I have a Securimax can opener. It has been stored in a box in a house for the last 6 years. I've recently unpacked to use it and the black handle is sticky. What can I do to make the unhandle unsticky? I've tried washing it and using baking soda on it
Hello, Many factors can explain the reaction of the handle such as exposure to high humidity. The product warranty is 3 years after purchase. We invite you to contact our customer service department directly if you wish to purchase another one, they will be able to give you a discount to compensate for the issue. They can be reached at 1-800-361-6232 (leave message). Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-10-10
My opener looks exactly like the "Little Beaver",buts splits the lid without leaving sharp edges. It used to work on all types of cans,but now it only works on cans with thick seams. Can it be adjusted?
Hello, No our can openers cannot be adjusted. You might want to speak to our customer service to make sure you are using it appropriately? They can be reached at [email protected] Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-06-17
I just bought mine. My can opener doesn't always work...what do I need to do to open it after it goes around once and still doesn't open?
Hello, I suggest you discuss the issue with our customer service as they are experts in our products and will be able to guide you: 1-800-361-6232 (leave message) or [email protected] Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-11-22
Can you tell me the difference between the Securimax and Mightican can openers?
Hello, The Securimax leaves both can and lid without any possibility to get injured and the Mightican gets the lid smooth (not the can). Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-10-16
Does opener have to be turned 90 degrees to enable lid lifter tocatch lid
Hello, Yes, once you have turned around the lid, you turn the can opener so that the little grips can catch the lid and lift it. Once you use it once, you'll see it's very easy. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-10-05
How do I get this work?
Hello, This product should be used by putting on the top of the can - our customer service personnel can surely help you out (1-800-361-6232). Have a nice day!
Date published: 2017-09-29