Pressure Cooker Beef and Vegetable Stew
It's so easy to prepare healthy meals with the Starfrit Pressure Cooker. You can prepare the entire meal quickly in the cooker, with the press of a button, it cooks to perfection!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lb beef cubes
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¾ cup red wine
- 4 potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 2 celeri stocks, sliced
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 can of beef broth
- Dried rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 parsley bouquet
- On the pressure cooker, press on Sauté and let heat up for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add oil and brown beef cubes.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Once cubes are browned, deglaze with red wine and reduce by half.
- Press on Cancel button and choose cooking mode Beef stew.
- Add potatoes, celeri, carrots, chopped parsley and spices, with broth into the cooker.
- Close lid and let the pressure cooker do the rest.