The Pro Mandoline, the easy to use versatile mandolin that makes julienne cuts, straight cuts and even grates.
- Easy to use all-in-one design, no removable blades
- Integrated grater
- 4 different settings of slices and julienne option
- Extra sharp blades
- Comfort grip hand guards provide control during use
- Can be used over a bowl
- Non-slip feet for added stability
- Pusher with self-feeding opening for small vegetables
- Integrated grating blade
- Angled blade cuts with minimal effort
- Sharp julienne blade
- "V" blade design lets you grate smooth and straight
- Food holder rail for added stability
- All-in-one for compact storage
- Two adjustable knobs to select slice thickness and julienne blade
To Use the Slicer :
- Unfold folding legs from underside of slicer.
- To attach food holder to the slicer body, insert green guide into the track
- For slices, turn thickness adjustment knob on side to desired slice thickness.
- For julienne sticks, turn julienne adjustment knob on the side to raise blades.
- Place food into food holder then insert hand guard with mini guard in green tube.
- Begin slicing with fingers on hand guard. ALWAYS USE HAND GUARD AND MINI
- To slice small food such as carrots, insert hand guard into food holder and
- Slide food holder half way down the track and flip up.
- Lift up tab at front end of slicer to reveal grater.
- Fold lower half of ramp over angled slicer blade and snap into place.
- Flip food holder down, insert food and hand guard. Begin grating.
- Always wash before first use.
- Slide food holder off the track.
- Move thickness adjustment knob to locked position.
- Fold legs into base.
- If grating blade was used, flip ramp into open position to allow
- All pieces are dishwasher safe.
- Turn thickness adjustable knob to lock position when not in use, or for storage.
- Always use hand guards when in use.
- Do not place thumb or fingers in
THE GREEN TUBE WITHOUT MINI GUARD.
To Use the Grater :
One year warranty with proof of purchase