BLT Sandwich on Sesame Bagel
Here is a timeless classic; simple, easy to make and sure to please! The Lock&Lock 850 ml round container by Starfrit is perfect for this lunch!
- 4 Sesame bagels
- 4 thick slices Bacon
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 4 leaves Boston lettuce
Preheat your oven to 425 F°
- Cut and toast the bagels.
- Put the bacon in your oven at 425°F for 10 minutes.
- Cut the tomato in thick slices.
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Spread one half of the bagel with the cream cheese and the other half with the mayonnaise.
- Place the lettuce, bacon and tomato on one side and close the sandwich.
- Transfer to your Lock&Lock Starfrit container and store in the fridge.
- Ideally, let it temper for 15 minutes before eating.