Chili Con Carne
Savory and spicy made easy thanks to the Rock Electric Multi Pot. Once you’ve mastered this recipe, you can customize it to your hearts content.
- 1.1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tbsp Red curry paste
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1½cups White beans (540ml)
- 5 sprigs Flat parsley
- 1 cup White rice
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- In you’re The Rock Electric Multi-Pot with oil, cook the minced beef.
- Add the curry paste and continue to cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and lower the heat.
- Let simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Once most of the liquid has evaporated, make sure the beef is fully cooked.
- Add the beans and combine well.
- In a pot of salted boiling water, add the rice and cook for 8-10 minutes. Strain.
- Transfer to your Electric Multi-Pot and add the butter and the saffron.
- Combine well and season to taste. Serve hot!
- Serve the chilli in a bowl or deep dish garnished with some Italian parsley leaves.
Products used in this recipes
- Heritage The Rock - Electric Multi-Use Pot0234040020000
- Starfrit The Rock - Electric Multi-Use Pot0244040020000$79.99
- LocknLock Glass 22oz/650ml Container094958004NEW1$8.99
- LocknLock Glass 32oz/950ml Container094959004NEW1$10.99