Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Use the Electric Pressure Cooker to prepare a hearty and nutritious soup, ready in minutes!
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) red curry paste
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cups (1 L) butternut squash, peeled, and cut into small 1-inch pieces
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) lemon juice
- 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth
- ½ cup (125 ml) coconut milk (for serving)
- Salt and pepper
- Press ‘’ Sauté ’’ function and let the appliance preheat for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut oil, curry paste, onions, garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Press ‘’Cancel’’ and switch to ‘’ Soup ’’.
- Add all ingredients to the cooking pot (except lemon juice) and add vegetable broth.
- Close the lid. Once cooking time is over, the appliance will beep 5 times and automatically switch to WARM mode. Note: Refer to the ‘’ COOKING PROGRESS DISPLAY ’’ section to monitor cooking stages.
- Do not use the manual pressure release mode ’’ ‘’ when cooking soup. Let the appliance naturally cool down before opening the lid. Do not try to force the lid open.
- Transfer the soup into a blender, add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Serve with coconut milk on top.
Products used in this recipes
- Heritage Personal Blender0233000040000
- Starfrit Electric Personal Blender0243000040000Out of stock
- Starfrit Electric Pressure Cooker0246000020000