Use the versatile Starfrit Pressure Cooker to prepare a succulent pilaf rice ready in minutes!
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) butter
- 3 measures* (525 ml) white rice
- 3 measures* (525 ml) chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
*Use the provided measuring cup.
- Press ‘’ Pilaf ’’ function and let the appliance preheat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add butter and brown the onion for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rice and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and season with salt and pepper.
- Close the lid. Once cooking time is over, the appliance will beep 5 times and automatically switch to WARM mode. Note: Refer to the ‘’ COOKING PROGRESS DISPLAY ’’ section to monitor cooking stages.
- Let the appliance cool down completely. For a quick release; carefully turn the steam release vent to the ‘’release ‘’ position . Do not try to force the lid open.