White Kidney Beans Hummus
A kidney bean hummus that is as simple to make as it is delicious! Made possible with the Starfrit Personal Blender.
- 1 Garlic head
- 1 can White beans (540ml)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame paste
- 2 tbsp Maille grain mustard
- 1 bag Vegetable chips
Preheat your oven to 400 F°
- Cut the garlic head in two.
- Generously drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place in aluminum foil.
- Close up tightly.
- Place in a 400°F preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Strain the white beans.
- In your Starfrit Personal Blender, put the beans, the mustard, the sesame paste, the roasted garlic cloves, the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix until smooth.
- Place the hummus a bowl and enjoy with your favorite chips or vegetables.
- There is a large variety of beans out there. Do not hesitate to change it up sometimes!