Starfrit Food Chopper
Starfrit Food Chopper is rated out of 5 by 1.
The Starfrit Food Chopper comes with an integrated food scraper that easily removes food from the side walls. This results in even chopping time after time. With its 4 stainless steel blades ad 400-watt motor, it ensures maximum efficiency. It also has a locking mechanism.
- 2.75-Cup bowl
- Rotary food scraper for even chopping
- 3 Modes: High, Low, Pulse
- 4 Stainless steel blades
- Locking mecanism for added safety
- Compact design for easy storage
- Convenient cord management
- High performance 400-Watts motor
WARNING: Ensure the appliance is unplugged from the electrical outlet and the blade has stopped turning before handling or cleaning the appliance.
1. Disassemble all parts & accessories.
NOTE: Remove the silicone gasket only if necessary.
2. Wash in hot, soapy water or place in the dishwasher. Wash after each use.
NOTE: Do not place the motorized base or cord in a dishwasher
3. Dry all the parts & accessories thoroughly.
4. Wipe the motorized base with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
5. Reassemble the chopper for compact storage. Ensure the silicone gasket is properly in place.
6. For safe storage, always store the blades with the bowl.
WARNING: Blades are sharp handle with care while cleaning. Use a brush to clean the blades to avoid injuries. Do not touch blades with bare hands.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts including blades or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, and use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or altercation by anyone other than a STARFRIT authorized service agent. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lei827 from Great Universal chopper I am happy that i bought this because it is useful for time management.
Date published: 2020-01-13