Ceramic Utility Knife (4")
Ceramic Utility Knife (4") is rated out of 5 by 3.
Dimensions of product
Did you know that ceramic blades are very sharp and stay up ten times longer than steel blades? Try them and you'll be hooked!
- Cuts with precision
- Ergonomically designed with soft grip handle
- Protective sheath
- Ceramic knives should be used to cut fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Do not use for carving, boning or in applications that require flexing or twisting.
- Always use with plastic or wood cutting boards.
- Do not use on marble, stone, glass, plates or tile.
- Never put the blade in an open flame.
- Avoid dropping on hard surfaces as it may cause knife to chip or break.
- Do not use to mash garlic.
- Hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
- Store in its protective cover or in a knife block.
- Use care when storing and removing the knife from the knife block to avoid tip damage.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by PeterD from Slim & sharp I have used couple of dozens of different ceramic knives. Even now I've got 3 of them in my wood log. I love this one. It is slimmer, sharp, seems to be quite resistant and fits well my hand.
Date published: 2018-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Allen from happy knife! Sharp enough to shave your arm, but with pulls here and there. good, sturdy knife! love the handle so very much, its smooth and cool
Date published: 2021-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nanc61 from Hard to use any other knife other then cermic!! Very very sharp and fits nicely in the hand. Highly recommend!!
Date published: 2019-02-05
Do you sell ceramic knife sharpener? What do I use to sharpen your knife? Please provide link if available. Thanks.
Hello, No we don't sell ceramic blade sharpeners - ceramic blades stay sharper up to 10 times compared to steel blades so sharpening should not be an issue. Thank you!
Date published: 2021-12-03