Ceramic Utility Knife (4")
Ceramic Utility Knife (4") is rated out of 5 by 2.
Dimensions of product
Did you know that ceramic blades are very sharp and stay up ten times longer than steel blades? Try them and you'll be hooked!
- Cuts with precision
- Ergonomically designed with soft grip handle
- Protective sheath
- Ceramic knives should be used to cut fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Do not use for carving, boning or in applications that require flexing or twisting.
- Always use with plastic or wood cutting boards.
- Do not use on marble, stone, glass, plates or tile.
- Never put the blade in an open flame.
- Avoid dropping on hard surfaces as it may cause knife to chip or break.
- Do not use to mash garlic.
- Hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
- Store in its protective cover or in a knife block.
- Use care when storing and removing the knife from the knife block to avoid tip damage.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by PeterD from Slim & sharp I have used couple of dozens of different ceramic knives. Even now I've got 3 of them in my wood log. I love this one. It is slimmer, sharp, seems to be quite resistant and fits well my hand.
Date published: 2018-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nancy61 from Hard to use any other knife other then cermic!! Very very sharp and fits nicely in the hand. Highly recommend!!
Date published: 2019-02-05
Do you sell ceramic knife sharpener? What do I use to sharpen your knife? Please provide link if available. Thanks.
Hello, No we don't sell ceramic blade sharpeners - ceramic blades stay sharper up to 10 times compared to steel blades so sharpening should not be an issue. Thank you!
Date published: 2019-07-16