Ceramic Chef Knife (6")
Ceramic Chef Knife (6") is rated out of 5 by 3.
Dimensions of product
Did you know that ceramic blades are very sharp and stay up ten times longer than steel blades? Try them and you'll be hooked!
- Cuts with precision
- Ergonomically designed with soft grip handle
- Protective sheath
- Ceramic knives should be used to cut fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Do not use for carving, boning or in applications that require flexing or twisting.
- Always use with plastic or wood cutting boards.
- Do not use on marble, stone, glass, plates or tile.
- Never put the blade in an open flame.
- Avoid dropping on hard surfaces as it may cause knife to chip or break.
- Do not use to mash garlic.
- Hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
- Store in its protective cover or in a knife block.
- Use care when storing and removing the knife from the knife block to avoid tip damage.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ronnie from Incredible Knife I rarely write reviews however I was so impressed with this knife, I felt compelled to do so. Word of caution though, the blades are so incredibly sharp you have to be very, very careful while handling them. ALWAYS use the protective sleeves while not in use. It's ergonomic comfortable handle is top of the line. I've owned well over a hundred knives, (including a lot of expensive high end models) and I can honestly say that not one of them comes close to the cutting ability as the Starfrit Ceramic Series. You are getting unbelievable value for the money, in a matter of fact, it's a steal! After using it, I said to myself... I would have paid more for it.
Date published: 2016-12-10
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kats from Was a good knife do like the ceramic blade Enjoyed using it but this morning I was cutting a small block of refrigerated butter when the handle snapped. I am not sure if I've had it for a full year or not but there is no way I am digging thru my files for the receipt. I have to say I've never had a knife break like that in 30 years. The chip in the blade happened when the handle broke and the blade hit the floor.
Date published: 2019-02-02
Hi we have your 6 inch chef's knife that we purchased about 3 months ago and it has broken at the handle. We absolutely love the knife and wonder how we can go about getting a replacement.
Hello, Replacement parts and warranty issues are handled through our customer service : 1-800-361-6232 or [email protected] Have a nice day!
Date published: 2017-11-17