Date, orange and nut energy balls
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) unsalted cashew nuts
- 20 dates, pitted
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated unsweetened coconut
- 1 orange's zest (peel)
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) orange juice
- In a personal blender, crush cashew nuts into crumbs. Set aside.
- In the same blender, place 20 pitted dates and purée.
- Add 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut, the orange zest, orange juice and cashew crumbs.
- Mix until you get a firm dough.
- Divide mixture into 12 parts (approximately 1 tablespoon each) and roll into balls.
- Roll the dough (balls) into the remainder of the coconut by pressing lightly so the coconut adheres to the balls.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017