- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup White wine
- 1¼cups Old Cheddar
- 1 tbsp Wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Blue cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cloves Chopped garlic
- 1 Baguette
- Salt and pepper
Preheat your oven to 300 F°
- Grate the Old Cheddar and Monterey Jack and break apart the Blue Cheese with your fingers.
- Combine the cheeses with 1 tbsp of flour.
- Cut the baguette into small cubes and bake them in the oven for roughly 5 minutes.
- In your Electric Fondue Set by Starfrit, melt the butter and add the flour.
- Cook for a minute to obtain a roux.
- Add the milk while whisking and continue to whisk while cooking.
- Once thickened, you will obtain a béchamel.
- Add the white wine.
- Lower the heat and gradually add the cheese and minced garlic.
- Continue to stir.
- Once smooth and the cheese fully incorporated, all that is left is to dip the bread and enjoy!