The Rock Breakfast Collection - 10" Multi Pan
10" (25 cm)
With its forged aluminum base for optimal heat distribution, this small pan will be your ideal companion for great morning breakfasts. Non-stick with its Rock.Tec surface treatment for remarkable non-stick performance. This crêpe or pancake pan is oven safe up to 450 F (230 C). It's the perfect breakfast pan for every morning!
- From The Rock Breakfast collection, this Multi Pan is great for crêpes, pancakes, grilled sandwiches and more
- Forged aluminum base for optimal heat distribution
- Rock.Tec surface enhancement for outstanding release performance
- Oven safe up to 230C / 450F
- Easy to clean / dishwasher safe
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty cooking utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot cooking utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place it in lukewarm
- Always lift cookware. Do not slide across the cooktop.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C.
- Higher cooking temperatures or longer cooking time can cause the handle will get hot, always
- Never put in the dishwasher. If placed in the dishwasher, the shine of the exterior coating may become
Read care and use instructions before using your cookware. Atlantic Promotions Inc. guarantees this cooking utensil?s non-stick performance for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the release performance thanks to the Rock.Tec permanent textured surface and thus is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Atlantic Promotions Inc. All decisions will be final.
What to cook with this product?