Electric Pasta & Noodle Maker
Electric Pasta & Noodle Maker is rated out of 5 by 2.
Create your own pasta! For homemade pasta and fresh noodles, the Electric Pasta & Noodle Maker is ideal. Great for those with strict dietary restrictions - create your own pasta and noodles with your own recipe. The machine takes care of everything. Add ingredients and the unit will do the mixing, kneading and extrusion automatically.
- Fully automatic operation: mixing, kneading and extruding
- Makes 8 different types of pasta and noodles
- It can create: penne, spaghetti, lasagna, angel hair, fettuccine, tagliatelle, spaghettini, ravioli and dumplings
- Create your own fresh pasta and noodles
- Flour and liquid measuring cups included
- Cleaning tool
- Detachable parts for easy cleaning
- Compact design for easy storage
- Each batch makes 4-5 servings of fresh homemade pasta or noodles
- Recipes included in instruction manual and on the web (RECIPES menu, then PASTA/NOODLES)
Not for commercial use Wash in warm soapy water
One year warranty with proof of purchase Register your warranty on our website: www.starfrit.com
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amychu from Works efficiently with no problem I bought this like 2 weeks ago and it is so helpful when I'm making my kids spaghetti. Recommended.
Date published: 2020-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erik17 from LOVE it! Reminds me of when my mom made me homemade pasta growing up. Works great and best of all, makes delicious fresh pasta!! A+
Date published: 2020-09-15
Is there additional dies you can purchase to make macaroni?
Hello, If you use the tip that has small circles you will make tubes, you can cut to desired length to make macaroni. See the picture with the tip / pasta, it's the top left image. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-09-24
If a part breaks such as the glass container, is there any way I can buy a replacement for just one part? Or do I have to rebuy the product?
Hello, Our customer service agents typically have replacement part for our small electrical appliances. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-07-21