Nutritional Kitchen Scale
11 lb / 5 kg
Dimensions of product
8.6" x 6" x 0.8" / 22 cm x 15.3 cm x 2 cm
Nutritional kitchen scale with a sleek design that will fit in any kitchen! The perfect tool to manage the nutritional values of your daily or weekly food consumption.
- Programmed to calculate nutritional intake of 999 food or ingredients (list of food code at the end of
- Nutritional values: calories, proteins, carbohydrates, sodium, fat, cholesterol, fibers
- Memory function can add up your daily consumption, up to 99 items can be accumulated
- Glass weighing platform
- Temperature sensor, temperature range only available in Celsius mode
- Timer included, up to 99:59 minutes
- Automatic conversion feature imperial / metric
- Zero function
- Low battery and overload indicators
- Auto-off after two minutes or manual-off
- Requires three AAA batteries (included)
- Capacity: 11 lb / 5 kg
- Accuracy: 0.05 oz / 1 g
- Scale dimensions: 8.6" x 6" x 0.8" / 22 cm x 15.3 cm x 2 cm
- Screen dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" / 40.5 mm x 37 mm
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth.
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical / abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly
- Avoid contact with acid citrus juices.
- Always use the scale on a hard flat surface.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
I ask again, how do I change the temp from Celsius to Fahrenheit? The instructions you referred me to only changes the weigh mode, no mention of temp.
Good day, We are truly sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit. This scale works only with Celsius. Thank you
Date published: 2021-04-23
How do I change the temp from Celsius to Farenheight?
Good day, Please refer to page 4 of your User Guide for all details https://www.starfrit.com/media/data/093759004COUN/instrbooklet--User-manual-093759004COUN-en.pdf Thank you
Date published: 2021-04-20
Is it possible to do a manual reset? My scale will no longer change from grams to ounces (New batteries installed).
Good day, Please refer to page 7 of your User Guide. Thank you
Date published: 2021-01-18
I lost my manual. Is it possible to get a new one sent to me?
Good day, thank you for your contacting us. Please visit our website at https://www.starfrit.com/en/nutritional-kitchen-scale-9-3 you will be able to find the electronic version of the instruction booklet under user guide (right under the price line). if you prefer a paper booklet, you can contact us via our contact us section and one of our representative you contact you.
Date published: 2020-10-20
My star fruit scale no longer weighs carbohydrates but records ounces with the carbo symbol in view. New batteries installed. How do I fix this
Hello, Please contact our customer service here: https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us - they will be able to help you. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-01-20
Can you please tell me how to change the temperature unit on the scale? Thank you.
Hello, Please see instruction manual on our web site on the product page, under "documentation". It says "When scale shows zero value, press THE SMALL WEIGHT SYMBOL to convert weight unit between g, kg, oz, and lb:oz". If you require additional information please contact our customer service at [email protected] Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-09-17
I have been using my Starfrit nutritional scale for a month. I bought it two years ago, but had not use it until recently. I like the design. However, the number pad stopped working, specifically numbers 3 and 5. Model 93428. Very disappointing.
Hello, I suggest you contact our customer service to discuss the issue. They would advise on warranty procedures and what to do in that situation. They can be reached at [email protected] or 1-800-361-6232. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-01-08
Is it possible that your Nutritional Kitchen Scale 093759004COUN might be coming on sale in the near future. I want to order 3 of them and would like to save some $$$ Thanks for your time.
Hello, You should subscribe to our newsletter and you will be informed of all our weekly specials. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-04-16