The Rock Cast Iron 12" (30cm) Grill Pan
Traditional cast iron combined with the Rock.tec surface, this new cast iron cookware retains intense heat and is as durable yet optimized in weight.
The Rock Cast Iron is enhanced with our unique manufacturing process that uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra-durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance,
3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware, which makes The Rock Cast Iron so easy to clean. Redefine your cooking experience with cast iron.
- Cast iron construction
- Exceptional heat distribution and retention
- Oven safe up to 450F/230C
- ROCK.TEC surface enhancement
- Ultra-durable non-stick
- Easy to clean and doesn't rust
- Stay-cool riveted handles
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil.
- Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for pre-heating or cooking as excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil.
- Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C.
- Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may become hot.
- After use, clean utensil in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface and/or the handle.
- Do not put in the dishwasher.
READ CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW COOKWARE. Our The Rock cookware are covered by a 3-year warranty on the non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 years) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase only. Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years, STARTING FROM THE DATE OF THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the performance of the product thanks to the Rock Tec permanent textured surface and thus, is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and the outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performande and are not covered by this warranty. Exterior paint is strictly cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the product thus, is not covered by our warranty.
Any complaints / claim must be registered within the warranty period, with proof of purchase.
DECISIONS AS TO THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE ARE THE APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STARFRIT.
ALL DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.