Starfrit Electric Pressure Cooker (8.5Qt / 8L)
Cook healthy appetizing meals faster and with less energy than conventional cooking methods with your Electric Multifonctional Pressure Cooker. The Starfrit pressure cooker is designed with built-in safety mechanisms and a unique cooking progress tracker to monitor and display each cooking stage. The 11 convenient and easy-to-use preset cooking functions are programmed to cook a wide variety of meals. The preset cooking time can be adjusted to adapt to your own personal preferences. Sauté (sear) your meats, stem your vegetables or slow cook your favorite recipes, your pressure cooker offers you great possibilities in one appliance. The large cooking capacity (8 L) makes it the perfect appliance to cook homemade meals for the entire family - the possibilities are endless!
- Large capacity: 8.5 Qt / 8 L
- Cooking progress display to help monitor cooking stages
- 11 preset cooking functions
- 24 Hours automatic warm setting
- Built-in safety mechanisms
- Digital display panel
- Integrated side and top handles for safe and easy handling
- Cooks faster with less energy than conventional cooking methods
- Automatic and manual steam release
- Removable, non-stick cooking pot
- Accessories included: rice spatula/server, steam tray, measuring cup
- 1200 Watts
- Recipes included with the user manual and online under RECIPES / PRESSURE COOKER RECIPES
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
REFER TO THE OWNER MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE FIRST USE
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges, as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot cooking pot. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an uneven bottom. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- Always use trivets or oven mitts when handling the pot.
- DO NOT place the hot pot on the counter top, as it will stain or burn the countertop. Use a protective trivet.
- DO NOT place the pot on any range top burner, under a broiler, microwave browning element, or in a heated oven.
- DO NOT strike utensils against the rim of the pot to dislodge food, as it will scratch it.
- DO NOT use metal utensils with this appliance. Use the provided rice measure (or recommended utensil) to prevent chipping of the cooking pot.
- DO NOT use scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or any object that will scratch the cookware or accessories.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our discretion. Shipping charges may apply. This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than a STARFRIT authorized service agent. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.