Start your day off right with this filling, all-in-one One Pot breakfast casserole recipe!
PREPARATION TIME 10 minutes
COOKING TIME 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup (125 ml) milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) pre-cooked bacon cut into pieces + ¼ cup (65 ml) (for garnish)
- ½ cup (125 ml) cooked ham, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Salt, pepper
- ½ cup (125 ml) canned baked beans with molasses, drained
- 4 slices white bread (with crust), diced
- Fresh parsley, to taste
With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350 °F (176 °C). Butter your The Rock One PotTM 5 Qt Dutch Oven. Add eggs, milk, bacon, ham, bell pepper and onions; stir well. Season with salt and pepper. Add baked beans. Cover with the diced bread and the remaining bacon. Stir well to make sure each piece has been soaked. Sprinkle with the parsley and bake for about 30 minutes, uncovered, or until the eggs are cooked.